Tiny House Done is the reason why we love Glamping. Its minimalistic design fits in every environment and can be either connected to utility or be completly offgrid.
VAT, assembly and transport is not included
If you have a location where Tiny House Done can be placed, our team will come and install everything within 2 days. The small dimensions and layout make it the perfect fit for the most magical places where the view is everything. Only certain types of structures can be placed at such locations, and the size and foundation of our solution make Done one of them.
Core or Glamp
Are you planing to accommodate guests? Then GLAMP is what you are looking for. Or will Done be used for basic needs.
Offgrid or connect
Choose if you would like to place your Done where you have utility connections such as water, electricity and sewerage or if you like to use our complete
We can provide you with an installment plan. We will be happy to send you a more detailed offer together with the configuration.
Rome was not built in
a day. But our Done yes.
Precise technical details and joining of parts, foundations built by experienced technicians who will be happy to help you get started with top-notch preparation and assembly of complex elements such as windows and technology.
Done is fixed on piles, which are connected to the ground. This is one of the advantages, why Done can be placed even in difficult places. The weight of the entire house is better distributed, and the columns protect the building from moisture. Massive CLT panels are a guarantee for sufficient insulation, durability, precise assembly and anchoring.
Reviews from our clients
Our minimalist house is set in the heart of a picturesque landscape. The Sázava River flows not far behind the forest, and on the meadow surrounded by trees, you get a perfectly balanced mix of privacy and a view of the surrounding nature. The house also respects the trends of sustainable accommodation and does not burden nature, if you help us save water and energy during your stay.
- Jan & Lenka, Owners
Designed by DDAANN
The studio grew out of friendship and cooperation at the university and while working in other studios, until in 2015 it was formed into the DDAANN brand. The name logically refers to the blending of our first names as an informal analogy of the popular combination of surnames. In our opinion, the key to the correct design is the art of optimally balanced all variables, whether it is the complexity of layouts, selected materials or the detail of processing. In our projects, we emphasize the ideal price-quality ratio. The best contract is a project that we can enjoy together with the client and bring it to the successful end.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Do I need building permit for Tiny House Done?The stilt foundation makes it easier to use the house in specific locations where structures normally cannot be placed. Though, you should be aware, that you have consulted your construction with your local municipality office, which gives building permissions. Depending on which country you live in, we are able to assist you with the necessary documents before purchasing A House.
2. How resistant is Tiny House Done?The stilt foundation makes it easier to use the house in specific locations where structures normally cannot be placed. It improves the distribution of the weight of the entire house, and the stilts protect the structure from water. Massive CLT profiles guarantee sufficient insulation, durability, precise assembly, and anchoring.
3. Can I use Done for tourism purposes?Yes of course. Our GLAMP model is the perfect glamping experience. On just 12 sqm, you can enjoy a living room with a bedroom, a kitchen with a stove and a sink, a shower with a separate toilet, and a technical room.
4. How does Offgrid work exactly?Offgrid does not require any network connection like the Glamp variant, but we retain its luxurious equipment (ash kitchen, Corian countertop, and luxurious headboard, abundant storage spaces). On just 12 m2, you can enjoy a living room with a bedroom, a kitchen with a stove and a sink, a shower with a separate toilet, and a technical room. The house is equipped with water tanks, which are brought or pumped from a well, and can be topped up with rainwater for rinsing. Electrical energy is provided either by a more modest gel battery or by a sophisticated system of solar panels and batteries connected to a heat pump. The separated material can either be placed in a compost pit near the tree, or put directly into the sump or to a root cleaner according to the possibilities of the plot. This equipment can turn the house into a fully self-sufficient unit.
5. What if it is very cold outside?Insulation is provided by massive CLT panels (wooden walls), a large-capacity heating stove, and special tempered and heat-absorbing glass windows, as well as the high-capacity roof – all this makes Tiny House Done the ultimate practical solution. No need to compromise on comfort when you decide to head over to your little house. You will be able to heat it up or air it out within minutes.
6. Can I build Tiny House Done by myself?Precise technical details and joining of parts, foundations built by experienced technicians who will be happy to help you get started with top-notch preparation and assembly of complex elements such as windows and technology.